[postgis-users] error when adding raster-support to my postgisDB - rtpostgis.sql $1 declared as CONSTANT - while compiling plpgsql addrastercolumn

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Thu Sep 1 07:27:00 PDT 2011

hi,

I get an error when trying to add my selfcompiled rtpostgis.sql to my
postgis-enabled DB:

I did a psql -d postgisDB -f rtpostgis.sql and face the following error

...rtpostgis.sql:8083: ERROR: >>$1<< declared as CONSTANT
CONTEXT: Compiling PL/pgSQL-function >>addrastercolumn<< next to line 14

rtpostgis.sql was compiled using postgis-2.0.0SVN.tar.gz revision 7789
with ./configure --with-raster --with-topology

Marco