[postgis-users] error when adding raster-support to my postgisDB - rtpostgis.sql $1 declared as CONSTANT - while compiling plpgsql addrastercolumn

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 1 07:45:38 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
<marco.lechner at fossgis.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I get an error when trying to add my selfcompiled rtpostgis.sql to my
> postgis-enabled DB:
>
> I did a psql -d postgisDB -f rtpostgis.sql and face the following error
>
> ...rtpostgis.sql:8083: ERROR: >>$1<< declared as CONSTANT
> CONTEXT: Compiling PL/pgSQL-function >>addrastercolumn<< next to line 14
>
> rtpostgis.sql was compiled using postgis-2.0.0SVN.tar.gz revision 7789
> with ./configure --with-raster --with-topology
>

> Marco

Marco,

Can you provide some more information?  Such as the version of
PostgreSQL that you're running?  If you can make your rtpostgis.sql
available, that'd be nice as well.

What's strange is that nothing is declared CONSTANT in rtpostgis.sql.in.c.

-bborie

--
Bborie Park
Programmer