[postgis-users] How to keep raster_columns clean?

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Thu Sep 15 13:55:18 PDT 2011

Dear Pierre,

Actually, I just discovered recently the content of this table, and
found it really interesting! I thus intended to use it as a convenient
way to list and summarize the rasters we have in the DB (with an
overview of CRS, pixel size, etc.).

Given your answer, it doesn't seem to be such a good idea to rely on it yet!

Best,
Mathieu.