[postgis-users] undefined symbol: DirectFunctionCall2 ?

Greg Allensworth gregor at greeninfo.org
Tue Sep 27 14:14:19 PDT 2011

On 9/27/2011 2:09 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Some functions are just plain Dropped between versions, and actually
> the ones you cited looked like losers to me. The best bet is to put a
> dump against a clean newly installed PostGIS database.

OK, good, good. I'll give that a shot, and let you know if it doesn't work.

Thanks a million, Paul. You and your work are highly appreciated.

--
Greg Allensworth, Web GIS Developer
BS  A+  Network+  Security+  Linux+  Server+  ZCE-PHP
PH: 415-979-0343 x302  FX: 415-979-0371    email: gregor at greeninfo.org
Web: www.GreenInfo.org     www.MapsPortal.org

Subscribe to MapLines, our e-newsletter, at www.GreenInfo.org