[postgis-users] crash on ST_Clip()

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:30:58 PDT 2012

Steve,

The o_column column doesn't exist in 2.0 but did at one time prior to
that.  I'd guess you need to update the SQL API using
rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql.

As for your second error, I believe that that error message is being
kicked back from GDAL BUT it isn't the actual error that is causing the
segfault.  Please look at ticket #1782 as I think you're hitting that
bug.  I fixed that bug in r9649.  You will want to try that revision
instead.

GDAL is correct when it responds saying that EPSG:105002 is not found as
105002 isn't a valid EPSG (epsg-registry.org).

-bborie