[postgis-users] constraint issue in 2.0.2 r10789

Gery gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:25:50 PST 2012

Thanks a lot Hugues and Nicolas for your suggestions, it worked like a champ.
About why I'm actually using both linestrings and multistrings is because
the shape I'm importing contains the latter. I tried to import it with
shp2pgsql -S but it gives: "We have a Multilinestring with 2 parts, can't
use -S switch!". I received this shape, so no idea how it was created, I
think ArcGis was used to do it. It sounds really nice that option actually
Nicolas, even though I have no idea how to do it, I'll check how to create a
trigger on the geom column and using st_multi there, thanks for the tip =)

Cheers,