[postgis-users] Merging lines - one on another

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Jan 24 05:07:25 PST 2012

Should this work if I have all the data in one table and thus using
the same geom1 and geom2?

I have now installed PostGIS 2.0 and use only one geom as an input to
the ST_Snap and have problems with the result being only one geometry
data row. What should I change?

I will really appreciate any answer since I'm completely lost here.

Thanks!