[postgis-users] Installing on Debian

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 15 10:26:03 PDT 2012

Pehaps Check if you have a bad symbolic link on libxml2.so
I had an issue with that

Alex Borrell <borrellalex at gmail.com>@postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé par : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
2012-06-15 10:56
Veuillez répondre à
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Objet
Re: [postgis-users] Installing on Debian

Hi,
I manage to install postgresql 9.1/postgis 2.0 in a virtual machine with
debian sid. So
it solved the problem somehow. The libxml2 problem in Ubuntu 12.04
remains, but I
will compare it with the debian system.

Thanks for your help!

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Alex Borrell <borrellalex at gmail.com>