[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.0 instalation problem

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed May 2 20:32:06 PDT 2012

Yap definitely works on windows xp.  I just tried uninstalling my 9.1.3 on
windows xp , reinstalling and then using application stack builder to
install PostGIS 2.0.0 and it worked fine.

Regarding dependency walker -- if you still have problems -- there is a
setting in dependency walker that lets you add a search directory.  You'll
want ot add the C:\program files\postgresql\9.1\bin folder for it to
correctly resolve the dependencies.

The only dependency I can think of we have aside from what we package and
what EDB packages is the
MSVCRT.dll

I've never seen a windows computer without that file though so haven't
bothered distributing it and it's usually located in system32, but htere
could be an incompatbility there which dependency walker might not pick up.