[postgis-users] Visualize POLYGONs

Ed Linde edolinde at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:55:56 PDT 2012

Hi Nicolas,
Only problem being that these x,y,z coordinates don't represent lat long
and elevation
values, They are just plain old floats. Don't think Google Earth will be
able to show
them and I don't want to make some weird transformations on the coordinates
make it work on google. Are there no other 3D tools?

Cheers,
Manu