[postgis-users] How to make some geometry column visible to Qgis

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:59:56 PDT 2012

Super!
I didn't realize that the geometry_column view could be edited...

So
I added at the end of the view sql statement:

AND c.relname not like  'entities'

that was converted by the system to

AND c.relname !~~ 'entities'::text

Then in qgis I had to specify that it must look only in geoetry_columns
table and the table entities disappeared!

Thnx very, very much!

Pietro