[postgis-users] Pg_wrapper error

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:27:25 PDT 2012

> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:58:22 -0400
> From: Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
> To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
> Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Pg_wrapper error
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM, José Pedro Santos
> <zpsantos1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > raster2pgsql don't work also shp2pgsql don't work (I have the Postgis 2.0
> > installed in Ubuntu 12.04). I just enable the function but seems that the
> > pg_wrapper don't work.
> >
> > I have all the raster2... and shp2... in /usr/bin but don't work when I try
> > to call them in the shell.
>
> When you say you have raster2pgsql and shp2pgsql in /usr/bin, do you
> have executables or just the symlinks you created? If you call
> shp2pgsql without arguments do you get the help commands? Can you
> output it to a file? That is instead of:
>
>     shp2pgsql /home/user/Downloads/Africa_Boundaries/africa.shp
> teste2.africa | psql -d MyDatabase
>
> can you
>
>     shp2pgsql /home/user/Downloads/Africa_Boundaries/africa.shp
> teste2.africa > /home/user/Downloads/import_africa.sql
>
> ?
>
> --Lee
>
> --
> Lee Hachadoorian
> Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College
> http://freecity.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

I have the executables. When I try that (only shp2pgsql before I make the connection with pg_wrapper) I can get the help commands. But now don't because I enable the file with pg_wrapper, how can undo that?

When I try that expression I have the same error:

Error: pg_wrapper: invalid command name

Regards,
JSantos