[postgis-users] Pg_wrapper error

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:10:59 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM, José Pedro Santos
<zpsantos1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have the executables. When I try that (only shp2pgsql before I make the
> connection with pg_wrapper) I can get the help commands. But now don't
> because I enable the file with pg_wrapper, how can undo that?

When you created the symlink using the ln command, it would have
overwritten the executables. If you backed them up first, delete the
symlink and restore the executable from backup. If you didn't back
them up, you'll have to reinstall PostGIS.

--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College