[postgis-users] Pg_wrapper error

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:13:57 PDT 2012

> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:10:59 -0400
> From: Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
> To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
> Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Pg_wrapper error
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM, José Pedro Santos
> <zpsantos1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I have the executables. When I try that (only shp2pgsql before I make the
> > connection with pg_wrapper) I can get the help commands. But now don't
> > because I enable the file with pg_wrapper, how can undo that?
> >

> When you created the symlink using the ln command, it would have
> overwritten the executables. If you backed them up first, delete the
> symlink and restore the executable from backup. If you didn't back
> them up, you'll have to reinstall PostGIS.
>
> --Lee
>
> --
> Lee Hachadoorian
> Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College
> http://freecity.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

Hi Lee,

I undo the operation (ln - sf) now the error pg_wrapper don't appear but appear one error saying that I don't have install the raster2pgsql. Also when I undo the operation (ln -sf with rm -rf) I delete the pg_wrapper because the file don't exist in the folder that should exist and the path for the files are listen with red, that means broken symlinks.

Any solution?  Thanks!

Jose Santos