[postgis-users] pgsql2shp using java ProcessBuilder

Lelo - Luiz Rogério De Pieri lelo.pieri at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 05:45:00 PDT 2013

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply.
With your suggest I've tested using quotes but also doesn't work.
About de columns, it's right, they are there.
I've tested the same query direct on terminal.
The solution I'm usin is create another script to encapsulate pgsql2shp (
like mypgsql2shp.sh ) where I can pass the parameters without problems.

Any way thank you for your attention.

Best regards