[postgis-users] Old question resurfacing

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:45:03 PST 2013

I guess everybody has reached the same conclusion :
using pointcloud is is possible to manage 100's of billions of points and
retrieve quickly those of interest.

Now most of the usage requiere severe downsampling, which isn't a part of
anything yet but may come (I'm working on adding this to pointcloud).
.

Cheers,

Rémi-C