[postgis-users] [Win][PostgreSQl 9.2/PostGIS 2.0] Import for beginner

aGlumLieu gbrancier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:29:53 PDT 2013

(Salut Rémi, merci pour ton aide ! Je continue mon mail en anglais pour qu'il
puisse concerner tous le monde )

Thank your Remi, but it doesn't work.

First it was because of I missed to mention the .style file folder.

So, that currently the last windows command I have:

*osm2pgsql -s -U postgres -d osm -S "/Program Files/osm2pgsql/default.style"
/aGlumLieu/GeoMkt/rhone-alpes/rhone-alpes.osm*

But I have a new problem:

*osm2pgsql SVN version af61cae663 (64bit id space)

release notes: 'Windows version built by Dominik Perpeet
<http://www.customdebug.com/osm2pgsql/index.html>'
Using projection SRS 900913 (Spherical Mercator)
Error reading style file line 151 (fields=4)
flag 'phstore' is invalid in non-hstore mode
Error occured, cleaning up*

In the default.style file, in line 151, there are

/# Area tags
# We don't make columns for these tags, but objects with them are areas.
# Mainly for use with hstore
way         abandoned:aeroway       text    phstore
way         abandoned:amenity       text    phstore
way         abandoned:building      text    phstore
way         abandoned:landuse       text    phstore
way         abandoned:power         text    phstore
way         area:highway            text    phstore/

I don't know what I have to do...