[postgis-users] [Raster] MNT 250 IGNF data import problem

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Wed Oct 23 01:23:56 PDT 2013

Thank to all for you answer.

I find the issue and now I have a nice raster mnt in my QGIS :p

For those working with a 1.10 gdal release you should use "LC_ALL=C qgis" to
force QGIS (and GDAL) to use dot as decimal separator. By default in 1.10 the
one of the system is used so all french user can't see raster layer in QGIS.

If you are using trunk gdal, it should work as expected.

Thanks to EvenR for giving me the trick about the gdal issue.

Y.

Tel (Suisse) : 021 619 10 43 (new)
Mob. : +33 6 18 75 42 21
Fax : 04 79 70 15 81