[postgis-users] Question about SDE on top of Postgres . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Oct 28 07:51:49 PDT 2013

Paul,

Ours is all linux based (SUSE), so the windows part wasn't bothering me.  There did seem to be a lot of steps to follow in order to make it work though.  Our SDE folks are still settling on what to have in place as a DB.  Oracle is the front runner, but I was hoping to be able to demonstrate PostGIS as an option.  Just looking at options right now.

Bobb