[postgis-users] Export from postGIS to ESRI Personal GeoDatabase

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:56:03 PST 2014

Thanks George - I will check this out.  I think that your method of
detailing the various tables to include WILL be useful for me.  What I am
less sure about is whether or not this will export "links" from tables...
but then again, I do not even know if personal geoDB will support that...

In other words, my goal is to give my users something with a structure that
holds features in one table, then associates those features with various
properties tables.

As an aside, this is a pretty typical use case, I have inherited
stewardship of a ShapeFile with 58,000 rows in it, and 135 columns.  I
pulled it into a nicely  atomized and structured PostgreSQL db, but my
users really want me to give them a daily dump of the old 58,000x135 shape
file -- I want to lure them away from such abominations...