[postgis-users] postgis topology

Christophe Vergon christophevergon-girtec at orange.fr
Tue Jan 14 23:25:53 PST 2014

Hello, (bonjour)

When you udpdate a topology by using a SET statement if a polygon
intersect an other you will have this error.
If you want to create a topology from polygons try to use the
topogeo_addpolygon function, the intersection between two polygons will
be a new face.

If, as I mean, you use a french survey "cadastre" data set, it's the
best way to do that.