[postgis-users] raster support

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 23:52:57 PDT 2014

Salut Pierre

Can you help on how to display PostGIS Raster in QGIS 2.x exactly?
I've found this
http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/Problem-with-postgis-raster-td5006344.html
but it's not specific on how to achieve this.

In addition, do you think QGIS needs a Python plugin (before it manages to
be adapted by QGIS core)?

Yours, Stefan