[postgis-users] box3d overlap

Martijn Meijers b.m.meijers at tudelft.nl
Fri Jun 20 04:55:19 PDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 01:17 PM, Nicklas Avén wrote:

> About the behavior of &&& I am also confused, and maybe suspects
> something not working as expected.
> I thought &&&-operator would work on the box type.

That is my main concern for now. It seems there is a bug lurking around
(or the documentation should not state that it does 3D things).

For the other two functions I can understand that they might project to
2D, but not for the &&& operator.

Martijn

--
Martijn Meijers

mailto:b.m.meijers at tudelft.nl
http://www.gdmc.nl/martijn

GIS-technology
Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
Delft University of Technology

P.O. Box 5030 | Jaffalaan 9 (Building 30)
2600 GA Delft | 2628 BX Delft
The Netherlands

tel (+31) 15 2785642
fax (+31) 15 2782745