[postgis-users] Recording problems with PostGIS

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:36:43 PST 2014

Maybe this is it?

http://alastaira.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/the-google-maps-bing-maps-spherical-mercator-projection/

"However, less than a year after the official EPSG: 3785 code was finally
introduced, EPSG issued a change request (EPSG::2008.114, issued in Dec
2008), deprecating the 3785 code and introducing a new code, 3857, with
corresponding parameters..."

--
http://FarmBillPrimer.org
http://www.BaltimoreUrbanAg.org (Please send events; This site is hungry.)