[postgis-users] Recording problems with PostGIS

benebrice brice.bene at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:33:37 PST 2014

Thank you for your answer but unfortunately I had already tried this. I did
it again but still nothing. I used a similar configuration with a Rails 3
Application and Ruby 1.9.2 with PostiGIS 2. It was working. I may have done
something but I am not able to remember what. I checked everything on my
previous code but still nothing. Maybe my configuration of PostGIS on Mac
OS X (previously it was Ubuntu 12.04) is bad. Is there something wrong or
missing in my process described previously ?

Thank you again for you time.

*Brice.*