[postgis-users] English please

Guillaume ARNAUD guillaume.arnaud at cg82.fr
Tue Feb 3 05:53:46 PST 2015

Thank you for your help. The example is exactly what I need.
I apologize for speaking French to other users. If I again need help or
if one day I can bring my own, I will try to do it in English.
Good job for this function Remi and thank you again.
How can i close this topic and note that my problem is solved?
Cheers,
Guillaume

Guillaume ARNAUD
Cellule SIGD