[postgis-users] ST_BandPath() returns null or ô on out-db raster

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:45:54 PST 2015

I'm not aware that loading out-db rasters using Windows network path names
will work. What happens if you add that network path as a network drive?

Can you try something like the following? All I've done is replace the
backslash with a forward slash...

raster2pgsql -R -a -F  \\\\fileserver/raster/419/napoleonien/*.tif catalog

I'm wondering if some escaping rules are getting in the way.