[postgis-users] Problem in 3Dcitydatabase importer/exporter

Dimitra dimitradimitra at windowslive.com
Wed Jul 1 01:37:04 PDT 2015

Hi Felix,

First of all, i want to thank you once again for the time you spend trying
to help me! I was really surprised seeing the whole building in Google Earth
from 3dCityDataBase. Obviously, i am making mistakes during the import gml
or export kml file. The export process takes a lot of time to be completed,
more than 4 hours, fact that concerns me and make me unable to do more
attempts.. So i want your help one more time. Could you please make
screenshots of the three templates (import, database, export kml/collada) in
order to see which options you have selected?