[postgis-users] Problem in 3Dcitydatabase importer/exporter

Felix Kunde felix-kunde at gmx.de
Wed Jul 1 06:29:27 PDT 2015

4h?! Holy moly! On my machine it took me about 3 minutes.
Are you using a bigger dataset than the one you've send to me?

First, you really have to get the data structure right. Change your FME workbench.
You should have LoD4 CityGML buildings with thousands of polyons and not thousands of buildings with just one polygon.

Then you should have a look at the coordinates.
The position by using EPSG 2100 does not seem correct.

I'll send you my project file. You can upload it in the Importer/Exporter to use my settings.
No need to do screenshots.

One useful hint for testing:
If you want to remove everthing use the SQL command:
SELECT cleanup_schema();
(only takes some seconds to empty all tables)