[postgis-users] I am probably being stupid but I cannot get my rasters to display using QGIS

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Nov 6 14:12:52 PST 2015

Darrel,

What you are doing sounds fine.  So not sure off hand why it doesn't work.

Can you return the output of

SELECT postgis_full_version();

Just want to see your GDAL version and also that your data directory is
being picked up.

Also there should be an error in the logs of PostGIS that should give more
info about the error and if not, you can turn on logging in your db to see
what queries QGIS is pushing.

Logs are usually kept in postgres data folder in folder pg_logs.

Hope that helps,

Regina

http://www.postgis.us

http://postgis.net