[postgis-users] New day, new problem - now with pl/r

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Nov 8 21:45:13 PST 2015

Yap that's what I get.

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-users [mailto:postgis-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Darrel Maddy
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:58 PM
To: PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] New day, new problem - now with pl/r

Dear Regina,

Many thanks and sorry to be such a bother.

The SELECT plr_array_accum('{23,35}', 42); returns a cell with {23,35,42} - I assume that is what it is supposed to do?

I have posted on the plr list now and will eagerly await any responses.

I think the only package I have installed on top of the usual is ggplot2. I do use RStudio - perhaps that installs something?

Anyhow I will persevere for now as I would really like this to work.

Best wishes

Darrel