[postgis-users] returning records from spatial relationships

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Nov 9 08:50:42 PST 2015

Spatial functions such as ST_Within and ST_Boundary return a Boolean.  Instead, I would like to be able to return the feature id's of the features used in these functions.  Example, instead of ST_Within(A,B) being true or false, I'd like to get the feature ids of A that are within B.  So if A contains points, B contains polygons, which point features of A are within B.  How do I do this?