[postgis-users] restore problem

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:56:59 PST 2015

Given that the core problem has to do with the restore process'
search_path, no amount of advice will help you get around the restrictions
in place with the restore process without jumping into that process.

In pgAdmin, you can check the boxes "Pre-data" and "Data" of the "Restore
Options #1" tab. This won't restore the post-data portion of the backup as
restoring post-data should be causing your error.

You could also try unchecking the box "Exit On Error" of the "Restore
Options #2" tab.

-bborie