[postgis-users] restore problem

Darrel Maddy darrel.maddy at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 14:16:21 PST 2015

Dear Bborie,

Apologies, I was obviously not clear – I was not asking about the problem itself, I can accept this is a difficult problem to resolve. I was simply asking for instruction on how to use your work around. This you kindly provided. Alas, however, even with the boxes checked, I get the same error and the raster table (dems) is empty.

Darrel