[postgis-users] visualising 3d lines in postgis with SFCGAL

Nicolas Ribot nicolas.ribot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 06:03:07 PST 2015

Hi,

QGis has 2 nice plugins (that I know of) to display 3D data coming from
PostGIS:
Horao (http://oslandia.github.io/horao/) and QGis2ThreeJS (
https://github.com/minorua/Qgis2threejs), that produces a ThreeJS web page
that you can export.

These plugins allow to drape a DEM and to plot 3D objects on it.

Nicolas