[postgis-users] Error Edge intersects (not on endpoints) with existing edge when creating edge topology

ranjitsaurav ranjitsaurav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:21:03 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am having the problem in creating the edge topology in postgresql.
When I try to create the edge topology I get the error as "Edge intersects
(not on endpoints) with existing edge" from my linestring. Could anyone
suggest how to modify my line string so that this error is not generated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Saurav Ranjit