[postgis-users] Given up

Tijan49 tijan49 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 11 11:51:26 PST 2017

Hi,

Some time ago I installed PostgreSQL with the DBEntreprise installer,
but it was coming with the PgAdmin 4,witch I really didn't appreciate
(mostly because it runs really slowly in comparison with PgAdmin3 on my
machine ...).
For that reason I came back to PostgreSQL 9.6.
Do you know If it's now possible to have PostgreSQL 10 installed with
PgAdmin 3 (or if PgAdmin 4 has dealt with his problems of slowness, wich
many people have noticed) ?

Thanks,
Jean