[postgis-users] How can I update proj4 without recompile

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Nov 28 10:44:13 PST 2017

Guido,

1)      Have you already installed proj 4.9?  If so do you know what the libproj.so … is called?

2)      Which faulty areas are you getting, you have an example of such a query.  I fear that may be one of those bugs that is only fixable if PostGIS knows it is working with proj 4.9. Just want to rule that out.

Thanks,

Regina