[postgis-users] a question about post gis

Mahdi Kalhor keloniton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:53:30 PST 2018

Hello.
I have read the documentation of post gis and i could not find the answer
of my question. I want to pass a polygon to post gis and get the list of
circles with radius=500 meters which can fill that polygon. I need to find
the center of those circles. I need this for educational purpose for one of
my papers. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely Yours
Mahdi Kalhor
Phd candidate in Urban Planning
The Inventor Of GIS Dongle.

my website: www.mahdikalhor.ir <http://www.mahdikalhor.gigfa.com>

*Sleep tight Xerxes The Great. Your sons promise to revive *
*Perspolis again, but not physically which can be burnt by *
*another **Alexander, rather scientifically, which resurrects your *

*name forever !!!*
*"Try to be as generous as rain which fills all the empty bowls *
*and never asks 'whose bowls are these?' " *
*((Cyrus The Great)) *(Reference: Xenophon's Cyrus the Great: The Arts of
Leadership and War,Xenophon)