[postgis-users] Address Already In Use: bind

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 11 10:19:48 PDT 2018

Found this on stack that might be your problem.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/200568/why-cant-i-run-the-opengeosui
te-on-port-80

I know Tomcat isn't Jetty but might be a similar thing, that you need admin
rights to run on lower ports.

What account is your geoserver service running under?  Maybe switch it to
higher level account.

Hope that helps,

Regina