[postgis-users] PostGIS Topology with Z coordinate

Berchet, Adrien adrien.berchet at forcity.com
Mon Jan 14 01:51:42 PST 2019

I see, thank you very much for these enlightenments.
I think it would be nice to add this support to PostGIS. I think it is
possible to mix PostGIS Topology and PgRouting to get a similar result so
maybe it does not worth it. I will try such a mix when I have some time.
Thanks again,
Regards,
Adrien

Le jeu. 10 janv. 2019 à 11:49, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> a écrit :

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:44:01AM +0100, Berchet, Adrien wrote:
>
> > So is it possible to manage a kind of multilayer topology, to manage
> > bridges and tunnels in a network for exemple?
>
> You'll need different topologies, one for each layer.
> But what you're really looking for is what ISO defines
> as "Network Topology", which doesn't forces nodes on
> intersections. That model is currently NOT implemented
> in PostGIS but if I'm not mistaken latest spatialite
> implements it. Want to port it over ?
>
> --strk;

Les informations contenues dans ce message et ses pièces jointes sont
confidentielles et adressées à l'intention exclusive des personnes ou
entités destinataires. Toute utilisation, diffusion, publication ou copie
sans autorisation explicite est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce
message par erreur, merci de le signaler à son expéditeur et de le détruire
immédiatement, ainsi que toutes les pièces jointes, sans en conserver de
copie. ForCity décline toute responsabilité si ce message a été altéré,
déformé ou falsifié.

The information contained in this communication and
any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, or
copy without express authorization is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the
original message immediately, including its attachments, without saving a
copy. ForCity is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.