[postgis-users] magnetic bearing to true bearing

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 7 06:33:10 PST 2020

Paul,

Not eactly what you were asking for, but this service will output a standardized declination Arrow based on the location in LAT/LON and a DATE of capture for magnetic north (It keeps moving) :

https://mdd.sharedgeo.org/mdd-gen?date=2016.5&lat=44.95&lon=-93.1&zone=15

It’s intended for automated map making.  I thinkk there is a link around that may also output the particulars of the settings used for the image output.  I know it exists, but I think it’s still in development.

bobb