[postgis-users] Errors in loading table with geom which was produced with pg-dump

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 24 05:09:06 PST 2020

Shao,

You are still not providing enough information.

We need the exact command you were using on pg_dump.  For example only if you are doing a plain text dump with pg_dump, can you use psql to load it.

A binary or tar dump needs to be loaded with pg_restore.  This piece of information is missing in your below explanation and could be why you are getting invalid commands.

Same goes for psql