[postgis-users] Suggestion to improve query performance for GIS query.

postgann2020 s postgann2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:34:21 PDT 2020

Thanks for your support David and Afsar.

Hi David,

Could you please suggest the resource link to  "Add a trigger to the table
to normalize the contents of column1 upon insert and then rewrite your
query to reference the newly created normalized fields." if anything
available. So that it will help me to get into issues.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Postgann.