[postgis-users] Error: "Precision reduction requires GEOS-3.9 or higher"

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 12:37:14 PDT 2021

> Reading through the thread, the next Debian release at the end of 2021
should ship with GEOS 3.9.0.

Maybe May/June?    based on this info:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2021/04/msg00187.html "Finding a
tentative bullseye release date"

*"The Release Team believes that the state of bullseye is pretty good."*
*"... We propose to aim for a release date in May."*

Imre

Marco Boeringa <marco at boeringa.demon.nl> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. ápr. 18.,
V, 21:11):