[postgis-users] Creating a boundary of an aggregate of buildings

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jan 18 12:37:44 PST 2021

Am 18.01.2021 um 15:09 schrieb Tomas Straupis:
> I've tested on Vilnius and get fine results with coefficients given
> below (but for you numbers could be different depending on which is
> your target scale).

Hi again,

I think I'm on the right way...
I can select the boundaries by size, so I can display almost what I need.
The very problem is that I have many "holes"...

You can see the example: in Dresden there are many holes in the
building, but they are "little", and I want to fill them, leaving the
holes greater than X...

Do you have an idea how to do that?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello