[postgis-users] OSM and US DEM in PostGIS

Siddarth Madala sidmadala at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:32:30 PDT 2021

I have loaded the OSM data and uploaded the rasters into the database.
However I cannot find a way to query all data within a radius of a (long,
lat) coordinate pair while seeding each returned part of the data with its
corresponding elevation value from the rasters. Any query with ST_DWithin
or similar does not return any rows even though the database is populated.
It could be a projection issue. If you would be able to point me in the
direction of any tutorials/walkthroughs of how to do this, I would
appreciate it.