[postgis-users] error: Directed line merging requires GEOS-3.11 or higher

Karsten Tebling tebling at masuch.de
Wed Dec 21 06:08:29 PST 2022

Hello Regina,

thanks to your information I could find a workaround. I ended up
removing the postgresql and ubuntugis-unstable repositories along with
the installed software and installed docker to use the alpine-based
docker files (https://registry.hub.docker.com/r/postgis/postgis/). The
restore was successful and everything seems to be working so far.

Thanks for the help!