[postgis-users] Trace network from each source node and check that the trace reaches the sea

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 07:25:45 PST 2022

Hi, Steve,

Your demonstration script does work.

How to deal with the following scenario?

Suppose that we are handling 3D line strings.  We want to trace walking
down the network.  If there be any line string not properly formed (namely,
it does not present a consistent walking down).

How best put a check so that walking down is stopped?  And, we can report
the missed formed line segment?

Regards,

David