[postgis-users] Upgrading From PostGIS2.3.7 To PostGIS 3x

Amine Tengilimoglu aminetengilimoglu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:18:05 PDT 2022

Hi everyone;

         I have postgres9.6 and postGIS2.3.7 installed on it. I need to get
rid of version 9.6 now. I will upgrade it to pg13 at least but I
didnt work with postgis before. I suppose firstly it is needed to upgrade
postGIS.

          When I search how I upgrade postGIS2x to postGIS3x I didnt find
reliable doc. How can I do this? and is it possible? I mean will there be a
problem in the future, can an incompatibility problem occur?

          I will be waiting for your advices. Thanks in advence